TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
How to Add GIF Facebook Profile Pic [3 Quick Steps]
Try out these 3 simple steps and create a GIF Facebook profile picture in seconds.
Facebook has recently come up with several new features for its users. Whether it's about the Messenger, or the news feed Facebook has something new for everything.
Recently the most popular social media platform, Facebook has come up with a new feature for its profile picture set up.
#1 Click on Select Profile Video option
Login to Facebook, and go to your Profile screen. The user is required to tap on the profile pic and select either Take a New Profile Video or Select Profile Video option.
#2 Conditions to Select the Video
Select the video file and upload. The user should upload a 7 a second video and in case the video is a lengthy one, they can simply trim video with the option available.
#3 Set the Profile Picture as Permanent
After selecting the video, the user will be required to select the thumbnail from the video so that when the video isn't working, the thumbnail can act as the profile picture, and tap on the 'Use' icon to set it.
Tips Before Uploading the Profile Video
#1 Switch OFF the sound of the video before uploading.
#2 Trim the video to 7 seconds for better result
#3 Crop the extra and unwanted part of the video for better outcome