TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Snapchat might be regretting its decision to redesign its app as it ticked off its most loyal users. The new app design merges your friends' snap messages with their Stories. Although it was a major disappointment for the users, there might be a workaround for this. How about going back to the older version?
Yes, you can go back to the previous version, but before you get too excited, take note that it comes with one big catch. Twitter users Clare James posted step-by-step instructions on how to downgrade the Snapchat version on iOS. It is confirmed that after all the steps, you'll get the old Snapchat again.
Now the catch: According to Mashable, a Snapchat spokesperson said that the workaround is temporary. If users force shut the app and re-open Snapchat, they will get the newly redesigned version again.
So in order to use the previous version, you should never force shut the app. It might sound easy at first, but you might need to quit the app in case the phone freezes or the app crashes.
Although the company has declined to confirm the validity of the workaround, it sure does recommend its users to back up their Memories, as they might lose it if they reinstall the app.
Previously, Snapchat rolled out a feature that allows users to share public stories with friends and family outside of the app. Previously rumors about a similar feature dubbed as "Stories Anywhere" were doing rounds on the internet for quite some time.
With the new feature, users should be able to send some videos and photos via text, email, instant message, or share Stories on pretty much any chat or social platforms like Twitter or Facebook that supports the links.
While it will give users the added functionality, Snapchat has stated, "Our Stories and Search Stories will be available on the website for 30 days, while Official Stories will disappear after 24 hours."
The company is said to be considering to monetize the Stories, which can be a welcomed change for the video content creators.