TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Hungama set to launch on-demand movies app
Digital entertainment service Hungama is gearing up to launch HungamaPlay (#HungamaPlay), an on-demand movies app in August.
The app will be available on iOS & Android and will feature an interactive experience packed with thousands of films from the biggest studios across Bollywood, Hollywood and Indian regional cinema.
"For over a decade Hungama has been synonymous with entertainment right from the time of caller tones and WAP-entertainment to today with our music streaming service. With Hungama Play, we aim to add a new dimension to entertainment that we provide to our digital consumers," Neeraj Roy, managing director and CEO of Hungama Digital Media Entertainment, said in a statement.
#HungamaPlay offers a 6500-plus strong movie library across 19 genres and 12 languages.
Once subscribed to the service, consumers can choose from romantic comedies to drama to comedy to action to thrillers and more.
Yash Raj Films, T-Series and Warner Bros. have also extended their support to the launch of Hungama's new service.
"The target audience of our film industry is changing faster and they are the ones who access various digital platforms. As the platform is growing every day with new technologies and new developments, it is important to walk with this change and give the audience what they need," Bhushan Kumar of T-Series said in a statement.