TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
India's first-ever social polling app is here
Do you want to create a ripple on a burning topic among your friends on various social media platforms? Download the country's first social polling app.
Called "Whatsay", the app allows users to create and send visual polls (adding an image or video with your post) in 25 categories to their friends via mobile messaging service WhatsApp, social networking site Facebook, micro-blogging site Twitter and Gmail.
"Whatsay is the perfect mobile companion for Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. Create a poll on Whatsay and immediately tweet it, share it on your Facebook wall or to a WhatsApp group," Raghu Bathina, co-founder of Mumbai-based start-up Neuv Private Limited that developed the app, said in a statement.
"Today, nearly 65 percent of the 232 million internet users in India are connecting via smartphones. These users can leverage 'Whatsay,"' Bathina added.
According to the company, visual content is more likely to be viewed and shared more on social media.
Visual tweets are retweeted 35 percent more than text and 87 percent of Facebook shares are photos.
"It is also known that polling is one medium where people participate without hesitation and 'Whatsay' is visual imagery and social polling combined," the company said.
The company is also aiming to raise Rs.3 crore via crowdsourcing.