TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Indian entrepreneurs Gurnam Sunny and Inderdeep Bassi have come up with a social networking app which they claim has a lot of semblance to Facebook.
The app called Aashiqui allows users to set a background "cover" image for their profiles and choose two profile photos.
The posts (users and their group of friends) made via the app including status updates, photos, check-ins and the music they are currently listening to are seen in a straightforward, reverse-chronological timeline.
Also, there is an option which lets users update their statuses in two different ways: Users can either update a status the traditional way, or they can use a photo from Aashiqui's gallery.
Gurnam Sunny, CEO of Aashiqui, said: "It was my dream to make social networking more interesting and unique. Through Aashiqui App you can do everything you do on Facebook but we have managed to add several unique features."
The hashtag feature is also available and clicking on hashtags will take the user to feeds of public posts that contain the same hashtag.