- 1 hr ago Xiaomi Mi Polarised Square and Pilot sunglasses up for sale starting at Rs 899
- 2 hrs ago Google Search's new avatar might be bad news for bloggers
- 2 hrs ago Lenovo Z6 Lite vs other smartphones with 6GB RAM under Rs. 20,000
- 3 hrs ago 4G Tablet shipments witness a 62% sequential growth in 1Q 2019: CMR
- News Jumping parties did not augur well for many prominent candidates
- Lifestyle Time-restricted Eating For Weight Loss: Is It Effective?
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Movies Sri Reddy Learns That Pawan Kalyan Is No 1; Shocking Deets Inside!
- Sports Barcelona snap up Dutch teen star Reis from Groningen
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Instagram adds Superzoom and Halloween creative tools in its app: How to use it
Instagram has released a whole host of new creative tools for their users.
Instagram, the popular photo-sharing app has now announced that it is adding a new feature to its platform. The company is launching a new camera format called "Superzoom" and Halloween-inspired face filters and stickers.
"Just in time for Halloween, you'll see some new creative tools to help you turn any moment into something fun and entertaining," the company has said it its blog post. As the photo-sharing app has released new tools users can now get creative and post interesting content in their Instagram feed in the next few days.
Talking about the feature, Superzoom is like Boomerang, but this new feature will automatically apply zoom via the smartphone's camera to record up and close photo or video. Further, the Superzoom feature will allow users to get more creative as they will be able to add dramatic music or sound effects while zooming-in their photo or video.
How to Use the Superzoom Feature?
Open the Instagram app and then swipe right as you normally do to add stories. Then under the camera shutter button, there are options like Live, Boomerang, Normal and so on. Now there is an option called Superzoom. So users have to tap on that. Once selected, users can tap record to automatically zoom in with suspenseful music. Users can make a Superzoom of anything - their selfie, their friend's goofy face or anything. Once it is done users can send their video to their friends on Instagram Direct or add it to their own story.
The feature has started rolling out for Android and iOS users.
Apart from this new feature, Instagram has added new Halloween-related face filters as well as Halloween stickers. These will be available starting November 1. Users can choose between many filters and make their post more creative.
"Whether you're planning spooky activities with friends or just hanging out at home, get into the Halloween spirit by turning yourself into a zombie, transforming from a vampire into a flying bat or getting lost in a mysterious fog. You can also add Halloween stickers to your photos and videos as a final touch," said Instagram.
All in all, as Instagram has been adding new features in its platform it basically wants to offer good user experience to its users as well make it more enjoyable.