TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Google Maps on iOS gets Night Mode to reduce stress on user's eyes
The search engine giant, Google has introduced a new feature called Night Mode for the Google maps on iOS. This feature allows a darker theme during navigation with out stressing your eyes.
This feature cannot be enabled or disabled instead it checks the time on your smartphone and see whether its actually day or night and appropriately choose a mode.
Along with this feature which comes with the 4.9.0 update of Google Maps for iOS, also the ability to label places to see them on your map and in search suggestions, and the ability to edit your posted photo captions.
Google Maps for iOS - Features
- Comprehensive, accurate maps in 220 countries and territories.
- Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking.
- Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 cities and towns.
- Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route.
- Detailed information on more than 100 million places.
- Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more.