TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
LINE Partners with Games2win, Launches Power Cricket T20 League 2015
LINE and Games2win in collaboration presents the all new Power Cricket T20 League 2015 as the first game. Users can play against the best cricket teams from all across the world in three different modes - tournament, Super Scorer, and scenario.
The integration with LINE is very innovative wherein users get the chance to buy free power-up for doing certain action in the form of immersive gaming on LINE platform.
"Cricket is not a game but religion in India, by publishing our first game on cricket genre we reinforce our commitment to bring local content to our users," said spokesperson from LINE.
Alok Kejriwal, CEO and Co-Founder of Games2win says, "We admire LINE for its ability to deliver a world class & immersive messaging app service and as a mobile games company, we have always strived to create games that delight, entertain and engage our users. Games2win partnering with LINE will deliver the best of both worlds to Indian consumers who will find it extremely entertaining to chat, message and play games, all in one place."
He added, "We have many #1 games to our credit in India on the Android, iTunes and Windows mobile stores and the best of these games will be integrated with LINE key services."
Along with the launch of the game, LINE has allowed advertisement on its platform for the global first as India is advertisement monetization market and not follows in-app purchases.