TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Microsoft has decided to give its Authenticator app a makeover along with updated compatibility with the devices. Microsoft has released the update for Authenticator app available on Android. For our reader who doesn't have an idea about the app, we would like to add that the Authenticator app allows a user to sign-in into their Microsoft account without the need of typing or using the password.
As per some sources from the web, the Authenticator app has been updated with some new features and the updated version is available for download at Google PlayStore. Let's have a quick look at what new features and changes has the update brought to Microsoft authenticator.
New design: If a user's identity verification has not been setup then the account will be highlighted in a shaded grey colour.
Compatibility: The application is updated to make it compatible with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) directive.
Also the latest update adds battery fixes and other bug fixes to the application. Interested user can click on this link to download the apk version.
Let's now quickly shed some light on the Microsoft Authenticator app:
The Microsoft Authenticator app was developed in order to reduce the need for remembering the password and it is smartphone-based login feature available for its users. In the Microsoft Authenticator application a user can select the type of account that is being used for logging on, also the mobile version of the application can also be configured in such a way that it receives a validation every time a user logs into a program that is configured to use the Authenticator. We would recommend our reader to try the application and share their feedback as well.