The Redmond giant, Microsoft has introduced a new translator app which works across smartphones, tablets, Apple Watch and Android Wear devices.
This App from Microsoft supports up to 50 different languages including Arabic, Bosnian (Latin), Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese(S), Chinese(T), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong Daw, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Quer'etaro Otomi, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese and Welsh, and Yucatec Maya.
And Hindi is the only supported Indian language. With this app, users can translate words or phrases either by typing or by voice.
Microsoft Translator - Key Features
- Wearables: Speak to your watch and get an instant translations in 50 languages
- Translator helps you to prounounce the word for you.
- Bookmark translations for later use
- All translations can be synchronized between your watch and your phone, settings too
- On the phone companion app, in addition to speech translations from your watch's language, you can select other speech languages or you can type on your keyboard