- Microsoft 365 receives Whiteboard Windows 10 app and a free version Teams
- Microsoft releases Windows 10 Insider Preview update (Build 17713 -RS5)
- Microsoft’s dual-display Pocketable Surface Phone might soon be a reality
- Windows 10 next update will bring some major improvements for Edge, Sets is skipped again
- Mylobot malware connects a user’s Windows device to a Botnet making them prone to attacks
- Microsoft introduces SwiftKey keyboard for Windows 10
Who doesn't like to experiment with the selfies and make it look great? Microsoft has silently released Face Swap app which has created a storm all over the internet. Microsoft's in-house app studio Microsoft Garage have introduced this new app to please all the selfie lovers.
Face Swap lets you swap your face with another body by adjusting it well to look decent. You can even perform this swap function on any creature or object as well. This app is already live on Android devices in the countries such as U.S., Australia, and Canada, And it is now avaiable in India as well.
How it works
One just has to capture a nice picture and then use image search engine, and photo editing toolkit present in the app to adjust it with any relevant image to replace the face. For replacing, you can borrow the image from either camera roll or from the catalog in the app.
Adjusts skin tone
The app is also designed to automatically adjusts the skin tone to the environment. The users are also given an option to adjust lighting condition along with performing some tilt and resizing of the face before sharing it with friends.
The app also lets you change your hairstyle and gives you an option to see how you look in different clothes. You can also swap multiple faces in group pictures. This app was created using 3D face modeling and integrated several algorithms to build a highly efficient technology.
To recall, the company have released a similar app by the same name for Windows devices in 2011. But, unfortunately, it did not go viral in the internet space like this newly released app. Now, this kind of features is widely accepted by the user especially after selfies started to roar in the social media platforms.