TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Now Celebrate World Music Day with Airtel’s Wynk Music
Launched in September 2014, Wynk is today one of the most sought after music app offering an integrated mobile music experience with full track audio streaming, cache downloads, mp3 purchase, Internet radio and caller ring back tone features.
The first-of-its-kind free to download, ad free OTT app which is a first by any telecom operator in India, Wynk Music has witnessed a phenomenal success ever since its launch garnering over 1 lakh downloads within 4 days and about 5 million app downloads within 6 months.
The app today has over 1.8 million HD songs (Indian and International) that is growing every day and today it is one of the most popular destinations for music lovers in the country.
It has also received the unique distinction of being featured by Google in the ‘Favourite Apps' section on Google Play Store.
The latest app version also features support for Google Chromecast enabling users to cast their favorite entertainment from your phone or tablet straight to the TV. With this, Wynk users now enjoy browsing through the app and playing music from their TV screens.
So this World Music Day make sure you have downloaded Wynk Music on your mobile and are enjoying your favorite songs with the best of music experience that Wynk offers.