- 1 hr ago Now Instagram users can post landscape video on IGTV: Everything you need to know
- 2 hrs ago Huawei now barred from using SD and microSD cards
- 2 hrs ago Flipkart World Cup Mania (May 23rd to 28th): Avail special offers on Mi Televisions
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S10 series get improved camera features via new update
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: West Indies bank on Gayle and Russell
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- News President Donald Trump and PM Modi to meet at G-20 Summit in June
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Now IGTV video previews will be added to Instagram main feed
Instagram added IGTV preview video to the main feed. All you need to know about the new feature.
Facebook-owned Instagram has announced on its official Twitter handle that previews of IGTV videos would now appear in the main feeds of the home page also. "Now, you can preview IGTV videos in your feed. When there's a new video from someone you follow, you can tap from your feed to watch the full video in IGTV," the company tweeted on Thursday.
Instagram introduced the IGTV last year, ever since the launch the company has been aggressively pushing content on the platform in all possible ways. Instagram has also started putting IGTV videos on the Explore tab, occasional notification banners for new videos and also allowed users to share IGTV videos on their own Stories.
"With IGTV previews in feed, we're making it even easier to discover and watch the latest video content from your favourite follows," Variety quoted an Instagram spokesperson as saying.
Instagram launch the IGTV back in June 2018to compete with Google-owned video-sharing platform YouTube. IGTV gives an opportunity to users, content creators and influencers to upload up to 10 minutes of videos to one hour in length.
Earlier this week, the picture and video sharing app started rolling out Sensitivity Screens which reduces the exposure of minors to self-harming provocative, and disturbing content. Basically, this new feature blurs the questionable pictures and video-thumbnails on the app until the user opt-in.
Recently it has been reported that Facebook is working on to integrate its messaging services, like WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook Messengers by the end of 2019 or maybe in early 2020 according to the latest report by The New York Times. The services will still operate as stand-alone apps but their underlying messaging infrastructure unified.