TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Ola now has a Grocery Service App ‘Ola Store’ for Android Users
OlaCabs, popularly known as Ola, is a popular mobile app for personal transportation in India. Now the company has launched an Android app for online grocery delivery service, named as 'Ola Store'. As of now, the app is live in Banglore circle and will be available for delivery from 7 am to 10 pm everyday.
Moving on, this Ola store offers 12,000+ products under 13 product categories including Fruits & Vegetables, Breakfast, Dairy, Bread & Eggs, Grocery & Staples, Sweets & Snacks, Beverages & Drinks, Bottled & Packaged food, Gourmet, Frozen Food, Household, Health Supplements & Medicines, Baby Care and Pet Care.
For this service, Ola has tied-up with retailers like Family Mall, Grocery Mart, Namdhari's Fresh, PNP Retail and Top in Town for this initiative. Zopnow, Bigbasket, Grofers, Localbanya and PepperTap.
After selecting the product, company claims to deliver within 90 minutes or pick 1-hour delivery slots. Moreover, users can pay through Ola Money, Net banking, Cash On Delivery (COD), or credit/ debit card on delivery.
Unlike Ola cafe, which was integrated with the Ola cab app, this Ola store app is stand alone one and can be downloaded via Google Play Store. Meanwhile, the company is planning to launch Ola bus service that will be integrated into its mobile app.