- 1 hr ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 3 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 4 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 13 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ola teams up with MapmyIndia for better navigation
Taxi aggregator Ola today announced its partnership with MapmyIndia by acquiring a multi-year licence.
"Through this partnership, Ola will get complete access to mapping data from MapmyIndia, which has the IP ownership for the most comprehensive, accurate and updated digital map data for the country," Ola co-founder and CTO Ankit Bhati said in a statement here.
This "first-of-its-kind" partnership in the country would also enable consistent map updates from MapmyIndia to Ola, making the data rich and relevant, he said. Geo-information was at the core of Ola's mobility business and and the company had invested considerably in this area since inception, Bhati said.
Ola also plans to build smarter routing algorithms that will result in improved efficiency for driver-partners and significantly lower ETAs for customers, Ola executive director and chief business officer Shivalik Prasad said.