TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Paytm Announces Full Talk Time Offer for Friendship Day
In order to celebrate friendship day, Indian e-commerce shopping website Paytm has launched Friendship Day offer that offers full talk time as cash back on any recharge between Rs. 100 and Rs. 250. This talktime offer is for a week and in order to make use, type the promo code FULLVALUE during recharge.
"The promotional offer from Paytm will ensure that the customer receives the full talk time and the cash will be credited in the user's Paytm wallet within 24 hours once the recharge is done", said the company.
Regarding the new promotional offer, Shankar Nath, Senior Vice President, Paytm, said, "As Friendship Day is around the corner, we wish to make this occasion an exciting one for all our customers by gifting them full value of the recharge they do, for an entire week. We believe that our users will find this promo very useful and innovative. This exciting offer is available across all circles in the country."
Paytm is an Indian e-commerce shopping website launched in 2010, owned by One97 Communications which initially focused on Mobile and DTH Recharging.
The company is headquartered in Noida, India. It gradually provided recharging and bill payment of various portals including electricity bills, gas bills, as well as telephone bills. Paytm entered India's e-commerce market in 2014, providing facilities and products similar to businesses such as Flipkart, Amazon.com, Snapdeal