- 1 hr ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 3 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 4 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 13 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Noose tightens on Swiss bank account holders; Details of at least 50 Indians being shared
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Started Getting Android 5.1.1 Update
As promised, the South Korean giant Samsung has started rolling out the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update for the Galaxy Note 3 Neo users. As of now, the update is rolled out in the home market for the model names SM-N750L, SM-N750K, and SM-N750S.
The company will roll out the update to other regions in the upcoming days. This update comes at a size of 900MB, with the built date of Oct 12.
Further, this update comes with features like New updated TouchWiz UI with Material Design, New lock screen, New notifications bar, updated system apps, various bug fixes, security improvements and performance enhancements.
Reiterating the specs again, the Galaxy Note 3 Neo comes packed with 5.5-inch display, Quad-core Exynos 5260 processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB of inbuilt memory with an expansion option of up to 64GB.
Other specifications include 8MP/2MP camera package, Android OS, v4.3 Jelly Bean and other connectivity options. If you can't wait you can download the firmware here.