- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: West Indies Vs Bangladesh: Preview, where to watch, timing, probable XI
- News Striking doctors want media coverage for meeting with Mamata for ‘transparency'
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Snapchat App now updated with 3D Touch functionality and Slow-Motion Video Filter
Popular messaging app Snapchat has updated both its Android and iOS apps to include some cool video filters. The latest update has bumped up the version of the app to 188.8.131.52.
Dubbed ‘Speed Modifiers' the new feature will now enable you to apply slow motion, fast-forward or rewind actions in the video. As expected from the names the slow motions filter slow down the video to give it a slomo effect, whereas the fast forwards increases the playback speed. On the other hand the Rewind Filter simply makes the video play backwards.
SEE ALSO: Celebrate #instaDiwali with Bajaj Finserv & GizBot, stand a chance to win Nexus 5X
To use these filters you would need to record the video first and then across the screen from left to right to access these three new filters. Apparently the three new filters are present alongside the existing ones.
Alongside the three new video filters, Snapchat has included the 3D touch functionality of the iPhone 6S and 6S Plus in its iOS app. On pressing the Snapchat Icon firmly on the Home screen a new shortcut crops up showing options to start new chats or add new friends.