TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
SpiceJet launches mobile app
No-frills carrier SpiceJet today launched a new mobile app to help its customers make and manage bookings, check flight status and avail exclusive offers on their mobile devices with just a few taps on the screen.
The new mobile app, which is available for download on both android and iOS smart phones, allows easy handling of the flight changes, cancellations and refunds, SpiceJet said in a release.
The in-built geo-tagging auto-fills origin of journey and customer information ones filled is stored for future bookings, while the payment gateway of the app offers a variety of options like Quick pay, credit card, debit card and Internet banking, it said adding the Quick pay option ensures instant booking with just a single click.
The app also allows customers to book or add SpiceJet add-on products such as seats, meals, SpiceMAX, and Spice Assurance. Customers can also pre-book excess baggage at discounted rates through this app with just a few taps on the screen. Flight changes, cancellations, and refunds can also be easily handled through the app.