- OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T now support Face Unlock
- Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 First Review: New budget all-rounder Android smartphone
- Huawei phones to get Android Oreo update: Huawei P10, Mate 9 Pro, 8 Pro and more
- Google lens will now be able to identify objects in Real-Time
- Android devices ship with pre-installed malware: Avast report
- 10 strategy games to play on Android phones
What is Electronic Game?
A game is a visual subject, which involves human interaction with the user interface to generate visual feedback on a video device.
Health benefits of playing games:
According to researches and studies, playing games can have lots of positive effects on the human being. Some of the health benefits such as:
- Games are therapeutic for children with chronic illnesses
- Reduce stress and depressions
- Improve your Intelligence, hand-eye co-ordinations, reaction times, quick thinking and of course the fun!
Nowadays, there are lots of platforms available for playing games such as gaming PC's, Gaming laptops, Gaming consoles and handheld devices.
However, not everyone can afford these devices, there are other ways where we can play games on the go, without any extra investment. One such platform is mobile gaming. Meanwhile, mobile gaming always comes handy whenever you want to kill time.
In the current scenario, the mobile gaming platform is booming with the availability of many games in different genre.
Keeping that in mind, today GizBot presents you the top 5 smartphone games released in the month of August. Do swirl through the below sliders:
Lara Croft Go
Lara Croft GO is a turn based puzzle-adventure set in a long-forgotten world. This game comes with the package of exploration, challenge and fights.
We all know the Pac-Man is one hell of a maze game with simple graphics and techniques. This Pac-Man 256 comes with lots of maze with over 15 ridiculous power ups. This game can also be played on NVIDIA SHIELD.
This game involves solving exciting physics based challenges. Play more to unlock the more powers and amazing characters.
The Walking Dead: Road to Survival
Based on the Walking dead novels, this game revolves around recruit survivors to make a team, train them and free them from the bondage of a madman.
Down The Mountain
Down The Mountain is a unique and fast-paced arcade game that will keep you hooked for hours. The goal of the game is to descend from an infinite mountain, while avoiding many obstacles and enemies, and grabbing stars and power-ups.