- 2 hrs ago Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- 5 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 9 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 10 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
True Balance adds end-to-end solution for checking post-paid balance
The platform also rolled out its Mobile Wallet service earlier this year.
True Balance, a Digital Wallet, and Financial Services Platform has added the end-to-end solution for checking the post-paid balance and bill payments across multiple SIM cards in a single interface.
The service has smart alerts through which postpaid users can know their Data Consumption, Outstanding Amount and Bill Due Date with just a "Tap". Additionally, users can also gain Cashback from both Recharge Membership and Promo Codes that True Balance is currently offering to both Prepaid and Postpaid users.
Charlie Lee, CEO, True Balance said- "By launching Operator Agnostic Postpaid Balance Check and Bill Payment Feature, coupled with existing prepaid support, we aim to provide a one-stop holistic service to all users. Apart from a simple and convenient way to track one's outstanding and bill payment, users will also be entitled to the cashback offers which further make it an attractive proposition to postpaid users," Charlie Lee, CEO, True Balance said.
Furthermore, the app, which started as a Mobile Balance Management service for pre-paid users has crossed more than 100,000 daily transactions so far. The platform also rolled out its Mobile Wallet service earlier this year. With the new Postpaid Bill Payment option, mobile users can now check and pay their postpaid bills through the True Balance app using an easy graphical interface. The app currently supports postpaid payments for Airtel, Idea, and Vodafone and is looking to expand its support to Jio as well.
The launch of postpaid balance check and recharge feature is expected to address customer needs for checking and paying postpaid/prepaid bills from a single interactive interface. This also forms the basis for providing wider services and paves the way for next revenue enhancing growth snippets.
Launched in 2014 by Balance Hero, the True Balance app has garnered more than 50 million downloads and has seen an exponential user growth in a short period of time thanks to its user-centered UI and attractive membership options. The app has also made tracking data usage more convenient where users don't have to dial the USSD code on the dial pad physically.