TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 4 Army Personnel, Including Major Martyred In Encounter With JeM Terrorists In Pulwama, J&K
- West Indies Batsman Chris Gayle To Retire From ODIs After World Cup
- The First-Ever Maruti 800 Delivered To Customer Gets Restored After 26 Years
- Apple Might Launch RED Variants Of iPhone XS And XS Max
- Earn Interest Of Upto 9% On These Bank Deposits
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Ranveer Reacts To Will Smith’s Praise For Gully Boy!
- Anavila Misra On Slow Fashion And Her Latest Travel-inspired Collection
The mobile balance management service app, True Balance has unveiled its new features to enables users to manage, recharge and earn their rewards all in one go.
The new feature will allow users pin their favorite contacts within the app.
"After receiving tremendous response from the 'One-click Recharge' feature, which was launched earlier in the year, True Balance with its new updated version adds a few exciting advancements to the application. The updated version of True Balance app can be downloaded from Google Play Store," True Balance said.
Highlighting this new version, Charlie Lee, CEO, True Balance said, "We always believe in innovation and exploring new concepts in order to deliver our users better experience. This new version of True Balance is designed with simple features for its users who just have to tap on the Mobile recharge option to recharge, pin favorites and earn rewards."
Lee also added, "Our previous features are extremely well-received amongst Indian users; we hope they will welcome the new features too."
The company said that this new format keeping in mind the ease of access of users where users can check, earn and recharge in one go with just one tap.
To recall, True Balance has also launched a new feature of balance checking on its platform for Jio users.
The company has said that with Jio being a paid service from April 1 this year, it has now become imperative for Jio users to keep a track of their Jio SIM data usage. While calls are free on Reliance Jio, users' balance is now going to be used to pay for chosen data plans, and of course, excess data consumption.
To make balance tracking simple for users, True Balance has introduced a balance check option which enables users to make the most out of their Reliance Jio 4G SIM without much hassle.