- 2 hrs ago Xiaomi 13 Series Could Launch On December 8: Can It Challenge The iQOO 11?
- 2 hrs ago James Webb Space Telescope Stuns Astronomers With Titan’s Image
- 3 hrs ago Elon Musk To Expose Twitter’s Alleged Suppression Of “Hunter Biden Story”
- 4 hrs ago iQOO 11 Rescheduled To Launch On December 8: What To Expect?
- News Days after Raavan remark by Kharge, Congress leader Ugrappa calls PM Modi Bhasmasura
- Sports Pakistan vs England: Joe Root rubs the ball on Jack Leach's head to polish it using sweat - Watch funny video
- Finance What is a fixed deposit sweep-in facility, its benefits and how to avail it?
- Movies Did You Know ‘Jassi Jaissi…’ Actor Apurva Agnihotri, Wife Shilpa Saklani Were Caught At Rave Party Years Ago?
- Automobiles Honda Cars December 2022 Offers – Benefits & Discounts More Than Rs 70,00
- Education Amrita IAS Foundation Programme Launches Comprehensive Online Sessions For Young Civil Services Aspirants
- Lifestyle New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
Ugadi Or Gudi Padwa WhatsApp Stickers: How To Download, Share Ugadi Stickers On WhatsApp
Ugadi is one of the commonly celebrated Indian festivals. Ugadi or Gudi Padwa is celebrated as the New Year in Indian tradition for centuries now. However, with everything going virtual, you can celebrate Ugadi with your closed via WhatsApp with these stickers. Here's everything to know about Ugadi stickers for WhatsApp.
How To Send Ugadi Or Gudi Padwa Stickers?
WhatsApp has become the common communicating platform across the country. And here, sending stickers is another fun and enjoyable way of celebrating the new year. If you're looking for some new Ugadi or Gudi Padwa stickers, here's how to go about it. Firstly, you'll need to download the stickers on your smartphone.
Both the Google Play for Android and App Store for iPhone have plenty of apps with Ugadi sticker apps. However, do note, some of these Ugadi or Gudi Padwa sticker apps are paid ones. Here's how to get Ugadi stickers on your smartphone:
Step 1: Open Google Play or the App Store on your smartphone and search for Ugadi stickers of Gudi Padwa stickers for WhatsApp
Step 2: The search result will give you several options. Select the one of your choice and it will automatically download on your smartphone.
Step 3: Once downloaded, allow the app the required permission to integrate with other apps, including WhatsApp permission. Give it the required permission.
Step 4: Once done, the Ugadi stickers will arrive on WhatsApp, from where you can share them with your contacts.
How To Create Ugadi Or Gudi Padwa Stickers?
Alternatively, you can create customized Ugadi stickers using apps like Sticker.ly. Here, you can use your photos or downloaded images and even add some text to make it a sticker. Here's how to do it:
Step 1: Download the Sticker.ly app or any other sticker-maker app from Google Play or App Store.
Step 2: Select any image from your gallery that you wish to make into a Ugadi or Gudi Padwa sticker. You can also add some text if you wish.
Step 3: Select 'Create sticker pack' and the new Ugadi sticker pack will be created.
Step 4: Give the Ugadi stickers the required permission on WhatsApp, after which, you can send it to your contacts.