TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
India's second largest telecom operator Vodafone India has partnered with premium video-on-demand service HOOQ to offer unlimited streaming of content from Hollywood, Bollywood and local movies to customers.
"With mobiles becoming the preferred screen for entertainment, the average time spent on smartphones daily is significantly higher than TV, demonstrating that the engagement levels provided by smartphones remain unparalleled. We find our customers are increasingly seeking enriching and diverse content options," Vodafone India national head - VAS and Content, Dipankar Ghoshal said.
"Through our partnership with HOOQ, Vodafone has further strengthened the base of quality content on Vodafone Play. As the world gets smaller by the day, Vodafone Play subscribers can now access globally acclaimed movies, television shows and more, at the tip of their finger anytime, anywhere," he said.
This basket of entertainment will be available on Vodafone Play, Vodafone's one-stop entertainment destination to enjoy streaming of content; be it Live TV, popular shows, latest movies or trending music videos.
Vodafone Play subscribers can now binge watch popular American shows like The Big Bang Theory, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries, Gotham, Supergirl, Friends, The Flash and many more. Enhancing the video streaming experience on Vodafone Play is a rich list of the best of local and Hollywood hits at no extra charges.
Commenting on the collaboration, Salil Kapoor, Managing Director, HOOQ India, said, "We are extremely thrilled to announce our partnership with Vodafone today. This collaboration further solidifies our position as the country's biggest premium video-on-demand service. India is one of the key markets for HOOQ and this strategic partnership will ensure a wider reach for us giving Vodafone customers a window to experience the best of Hollywood movies and TV Shows across genres."