TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is Why ISRO's GSAT 7A Satellite Is Built Exclusively For The Indian Air Force!
- Criticising Virat Kohli For Not Playing A Spinner In Perth Is Unjustified — Praveen Kumar
- 2018 Best Smartphones With Fingerprint Sensor
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Petrol And Diesel Remain Steady In Price Even As Crude Prices Fall
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Best Winter Destinations To Visit From Pune
- Sanya Malhotra Rocked The Quirky Look In Her Latest Attire
With an aim to provide a platform that helps users with content on demand, at one place, tech firm VuLiv has finally announced the launch of its app.
The company said, "It is one of its kind platform that organizes all of users' local media (images, audio, and video) at one place with a convenient swipe to switch UI and recommends online content aligned with user taste and profile. It also collates multiple genres of entertainment from the most popular publishers."
"The platform not only sports but plays all the popular file extensions of videos, music, and pictures with features like slideshow, equalizer, gesture controls, folder view, music widget, floating screen for a smoother multitasking experience."
Manoj Gupta, Founder of VuLiv said, "It is hard to believe, but today so much of offline, on device information exists which has never been utilized by any ecosystem player. We realized that from device makers to OS leaders to even advertising giants, this genre is not being focused at, to recommend solutions for content and commerce."
He further added, "We believe that this on-device un-connected state information can be leveraged to build better solution recommendations and build bigger reach and relevance. If, Internet experience is about Google and Google is about re-targeting (basis consumer online information) then the on-device experience is about VuLiv, where information available locally on the device, personal information about apps, personal music, video content etc. is utilized to engage users even in the absence of internet (in offline mode)."
The company has also expressed that it expects to see a manifold growth in user base for its 'VuLiv player' to 100 million over the next three years.
"We already have nine million users and expect to see this growing to 100 million in the next three years. Our platform bridges the gap between offline and online content, helping users consume content all at one place," Gupta said.