TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
WhatsApp Business to soon let users showcase online catalog of products
WhatsApp Business users will get this useful feature soon.
WhatsApp Business became an instant success for the company. We say so as the company's business service has over three million active users within three months of its rollout. The features are quite limited at the moment and the Facebook-owned company is all set to add some exclusive features to its Business app.
One such upcoming feature will let the business users showcase their products and services in an online category soon. As per a tweet by WABetaInfo, the messaging platform will add the online catalog feature to its Business app soon. However, the details regarding this feature remain unknown for now.
The tweet comes along with an image giving us a glance at how the Business users can display the online catalog of their products on the app. The business users can add the title, link, description, and SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) of the product as shown in the screenshot above. Of these, the title and product description are mandatory and the other two fields are optional.
There is no information regarding when this online catalog feature will be rolled out to WhatsApp Business. We need to wait for an official confirmation from the Facebook-owned company to reveal more details regarding the same.
Banks to communicate with customers
Last week, we came across a report tipping that the instant messaging platform is all set to bring about a useful enterprise communication. It was tipped that the company is in talks with some major banks in order to use the messaging platform to communicate with their customers regarding point-of-sale transactions and ATM withdrawals. To use this new feature of the business app, users have to provide their phone number registered with WhatsApp to their bank.
In addition to this, WhatsApp's business service, which is available only on Android for now will soon get an iOS version. We had come across reports regarding an iOS version of the app in the making but there is no confirmation regarding when this app will be rolled out for the iPhone users. Besides this, the instant messaging platform has come up with a slew of new features to its app.