- 2 hrs ago GTA: San Andreas Available For Free: Download Now Using Rockstar Games Launcher
- 4 hrs ago JioFiber Effect: Hathway Launches Rs. 699 Broadband Plan But There's A Catch
- 5 hrs ago Oppo A1k, Oppo F11 Price Cut In India; Get Up To Rs. 2,000 Off
- 7 hrs ago Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Does The ‘Red Rose & A Kiss’ For Nick Jonas On His Birthday! Watch Video
- News IRCTC Bharat Darshan tour package from MP to Gujarat: Check date, fare and tour details
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Lifestyle Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
WhatsApp is the Most Used Messaging Platform in India, Says Dean of Cheetah Mobile Lab
At the GMIC Bangalore yesterday, Jenny Quan, Executive Dean of Cheetah Mobile said that WhatsApp is the largest social networking platform in India.
India always had a good relationship with China. The same is continuing in the technology space as well because there are a numerous number of Chinese products in India and they are far ahead from the Indian products.
At the GMIC Bangalore event yesterday, Cheetah Mobile's executive dean Jenny Quan gave an insight on how India and China are competing with each other. In the process, she also described that China and India will become together one day.
In the summit, she also showed the top services being used in both India and China. And, the reports reveal that most of the Indians are using services developed by other countries. Let's take a quick look at what those reports have to say.
WhatsApp is the Most Used Social Network Application
According to the data given by Libra, it is shown that WhatsApp is the most used company in India and that too with mobile data, which is followed by Facebook, Gmail, Messenger, etc. As you can see in the image, most of the Chinese users use their own WeChat application.
In the photography department, the most used photo editing application is the Google Photos followed by the popular Picsart. In this department, there is no single app developed in India.
Music and Video Apps
One of the most interesting aspect to look at. In India, most of the people use Google Play Music as their default music player, which is an expected thing. Google also introduced the Google Play Music Store in India last week. Other than that, you can notice that JioMusic is on the list as well.
Games Category is Lead by Candy Crush Saga
The most addictive game-Candy Crush Sage is still leading the chart with the most number of users. Not far away is the Subway Surfers.
According to the provided data, India's news apps are far behind the Chinese ones in terms of active penetration and Average Weekly Openings. In this category, Daily hunt is leading the way by a long run.