- 2 hrs ago Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- 2 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy M series Android Pie update rollout to start from June 3
- 4 hrs ago Woman tries returning Amazon-purchased product directly to Jeff Bezos
- 4 hrs ago Redmi 7A with splash resistance announced: Price, specifications and features
- News TMC suspends Mukul Roy’s son Subhrangshu, son of BJP's Mukul Roy, for 6 years for anti-party comment
- Sports Indian women lose 0-4 to Korea in inconsequential 3rd match of hockey series
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue Bookings Cross The 17000 Mark — India Loves The Korean Bestseller
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Flawless At amfAR Gala 2019?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Reliance Jio SIM Home Delivery Debuts in 12 Cities: Here's How to Get it Delivered
No more standing in queues and facing the hassle of verifying documents to get your Jio SIM. Here's how you can get your Reliance Jio SIM card delivered at your doorstep.
Last month there was a buzz about Reliance Jio SIM cards being delivered at your doorstep, right after which the telecom operator denied the service and the customers continued to build long queues outside the Reliance Digital Stores.
Well, with the recent Facebook post by Jio, it seems that Reliance has started off with their home delivery service across 12 metropolitan cities.
Users can now avoid the hassle of waiting in long queues, verification error, and other problems that they faced during Jio SIM activation and just register themselves and get their Jio SIM cards at their doorsteps instantly.
Follow these steps to avail the offer right away!
#1 Visit the Jio Facebook Page
Log in to your Facebook account and visit the Jio Facebook page, and there will be one Ad displayed stating "Get Your Jio SIM Home Delivered".
#2 Click on the Sign Up Option
In the same ad, there will be an option to sign up, the user just needs to click on the option, and there will be a list of details that the user would be required to enter their personal details.
#3 Share Your Personal Details
Jio will want you to share your personal details including your name, address, email id and would also want you to select your city among the list of 12, including Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Pune, and Visakhapatnam.
#4 Click on Schedule SIM Delivery Option
After entering all the details accurately, the customer can simply click on Schedule SIM delivery option available below the page. Your SIM card will be dispatched by Jio very soon.
Points To Be Noted
As a document proof, the customer is just required to give their Aadhaar cards and should be present at the given address, while the delivery of the SIM card as it will not be delivered to any other address other than the one mentioned.