- 38 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- News Agitating doctors open for talks with WB CM Mamata, but will decide venue later
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Yahoo launches Captain bot for Facebook Messenger
Yahoo's Captain bot is here.
Yahoo has announced the launch of 'Captain' bot for Facebook Messenger. This bot is one of the first bots on the newly announced Chat Extensions feature of Yahoo that lets users use Captain seamlessly as they chat with their friends and family using Messenger.'
Captain on Messenger takes the responsibility of streamlining organization among groups, family and friends so that users can manage activities with a shared tasks list. Captain can be used to find out who's bringing what on the next backpacking trip without actually leaving the Messenger app.
With the new Captain bot, users can make plans with their friends and family without overloading them with a huge number of notifications as well as long and unorganized lists filled with questions and requests.
"We are delighted that Yahoo is launching Captain on Messenger," said Stan Chudnovsky, Vice President of Product for Messenger. "This bot will help users simplify group coordination, which can get harder the larger the group and longer the thread. This experience makes that interaction seamless."
In order to use Captain on Messenger, users need to just add the bot to the group conversation. Yahoo launched the Captain bot last month for text messaging in order to help families stay organized.