- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
A Belkin camera grip gadget to turn iPhone to a camera
Nowadays, we are more familiar with point and shoot cameras with the launch of new smartphones. It seems nothing peculiar as these cameras have been outdated by the smartphone industry. However, comparing with point and shoot cameras, the stand alone camera look even more special due to the presence of its ergonomic grip and a shutter release button which is absent in the former.
A new Belkin camera grip gadget was launched to add up these amazing stand alone camera features to the iPhone. Apart from this Belkin’s LiveAction Camera Grip device, a LiveAction Camera Remote was also revealed by the makers. The new Camera Grip device imparts ergonomic grip and the Camera Remote brings the push-button functionality to the iPhone.
Belkin camera grip gadget fits into the end of iPhone through the phone’s charging slot. It can be installed even if there is an outer case for the phone. This grip gadget makes the users to have a camera like feel for their iPhone. Snapping pictures from iPhone becomes much easier with the help of this new gadget. A press button is also provided in the grip gadget which enables shutter release of camera. This whole setup facilitates the users to take less blurring images even for low-light shots.
Moreover, the Belkin camera grip gadget also possesses a video record button which is placed next to the shutter release push button. In addition, it has also got a threaded hole in the bottom which enables the iPhone to be mounted on a tripod. Furthermore, it includes a modifiable rear-pointing arm which helps to adjust the iPhone at right angle.
Belkin has also opened the way for those who wish to explore self photography. For this, LiveAction Camera Remote is included along with the grip gadget set. The remote also turns useful to cover long exposures where even a minute jerk may result in blurred images. The remote controller lets the users to control the shots from a distance of up to 9 meters.
It has also got the same video and audio press buttons as that in the grip gadget. This handheld device sends signal to the receiver in the grip gadget via Bluetooth. Yet another notable feature is that the grip gadget and remote controller both works compactable with the Belkin’s free LiveAction application.
Both the LiveAction Camera Grip and Remote are made available at an affordable rate of around Rs. 2,500/-.