TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Sony has now launched its new handycam which is named as Sony HDR-CX200E. Some of the key features of this latest innovation include:
- BIONZ Image Processor
- 300x Digital Zoom
- Smile Shutter
- D-Range Optimizer
- BRAVIA Sync
- Hi-speed USB 2.0 port
- 175g Weight
- 5.3 Mega Pixels
- 1/5.8 Exmor R CMOS Sensor
- 25x Optical zoom
- 2.7 inch LCD display
- Face Detection
- Intelligent Auto
- Direct Copy
- Mini HDMI Terminal
- 51 x 56 x 106.5mm Dimensions
- Dolby Digital Stereo Creator
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Electrical SteadyShot
- MPEG2-PS SD Video Codec
- Zoom Mic
- 3072 x 1728 pixel resolution
- MPEG4-AVC/H.264 HD Video Codec
- Touch Panel
- NP-FV30 Rechargeable Battery Pack
Image stabilization is enabled in Sony HDR-CX200E with the help of Electrical SteadyShot. It also supports memory card slot which enables users to easily share their memories on to any other device.
Zoom Mic is yet another option provided in this handycam. This feature allows the audio to link with the zoom level. Accordingly, when the user zooms in a video, the audio associated will also get zoomed; hence making the users listen to more personal sound.
Its high resolution enables the users to capture more detailed images. Reframing a portion of the captured images is also made possible. Moreover, while enlarging the cropped section, the handycam helps in maintaining the quality of images.
Talking about the display it has got a clear photo LCD display. The speciality of this display is that it allows visualizing images with sharper contrast, superior screen resolution, and more precise colour reproduction both in case of indoor as well as outdoor views. Even viewing images with high precision under bright sunshine is made possible.
Intelligent Auto is also facilitated in Sony HDR-CX200E Handycam which automatically distinguishes the scene type and accordingly chooses the finest blend of settings so as to offer best results. Yet another noticeable fact is its Dynamic Range Optimizer. It alters the light settings and makes it best apt for both surroundings as well as for individuals in the picture.
With this optimizer, the BIONZ Image Processor adjusts to the exposure and contrast levels hence allowing for an improved backlight compensation and white colour expression. The processor also enables to capture accurate facial and background details.
Moreover, BRAVIA Sync enables the Handycam to synchronize with any other devices. Along with the handycam, AC adaptor, Rechargeable Battery Pack, AV Cable, HDMI Mini Cable, USB Cable, and a Power Cord are included.
Sony HDR-CX200E Handycam is made available for the customers at a price of around Rs. 25,000/-.