TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
Canon IXUS 1100 HS, A new Digital camera
Canon has launched its new model camera IXUS 1100 HS with cool features to attract one and all. The best feature available with this model is an HS System to capture the ideal shots that too in almost all lighting conditions. This new product is very small with stylish point and shoot camera that is well packed with ultra modern technology.
A fully electronic based manual in the form of CD is made available with IXUS 1100 HS which makes it convenient to use even for a new user. This product is available in silver, red and also high gloss black. The touch screen feature makes it unique and will respond to even a tap or a touch. There are options to adjust the screen for optimal sensitivity.
Another said feature ofIXUS 1100 HS is its large icons which makes it comfortable for the user to read. The built in features of this product will give short but really useful information on the various modes of the camera. The device has a great zoom ratio which makes it flexible to take photographs from even long distance. This will also help one to get into deeper details of adjacent objects as well.
- Dimensions: 99 x 59 x 22mm
- Weight with battery: 206g
- Creative modes
- iFrame movie
- Pure Colour II Touch LCD
- Super Slow Motion Movie
- High-speed Burst of up to 7.8fps
- 3.2inch touch screen
- Movie Digest
- ISO 100-3200
- 12.1MP CMOS sensor which is back-illuminated
- Powered IS Smart Auto with up to 32 scenes
- Output resolution of 12MP
- Rechargeable battery along with a charger
- Flexible USB cable
- Wrist strap
- Easily fixable memory card
- TFT colour
- Brightness adjustment of up to 5 levels
- Lens shift type
- Auto focus
- Face Detect with Fixed Frame
- Multiple modes
DIGIC 4 imaging processor is an added feature of the product. The usage of IXUS 1100 HS is really simple. One just needs to select the desired focal point from within the frame and can use the finger to lift up the shutter and just capture the image.
The product is comfortably slim which makes it easy for the user to hold it within the hands. Like all other products Canon expects IXUS 1100 HS will also register its existence in the industry. It is of no doubt that the product will catch an eye on the younger generation. The product will be available in the market with an affordable price tag of around Rs. 20000/-.