TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Beginners in photography and users with a desire for casual cameras, prefer stylish, good quality point and shoot cameras. Such cameras make it pretty for the casual users to understand the basics of the cameras easily and they will gradually learn how to effectively use a camera to capture superb shots, thereby making them experienced enough to try out advanced cameras.
The problem is, such users will have a number of options for a point and shoot camera to choose from, among which Canon’s PowerShot line up of cameras are pretty popular. Their options just increased by one with the entry of Canon PowerShot A3300 IS. Coming in 5 cool colours, namely black, pink, gray, blue and maroon, Canon PowerShot A3300 IS has superb build quality with an exterior matte coating. So you don’t have to worry about fingerprints in the camera while using it.
Although it is small, PowerShot A3300 IS has responsive, easy-to-use buttons. The shutter, power and zoom buttons are on the top as in almost all similar cameras. The back side is the most attractive with a 3 inch LCD screen, which is pretty cool. The display and menu buttons are also beside the LCD screen.
Key features of Canon PowerShot A3300 IS:
- DIGIC 4 Processor
- 16 Megapixel Sensor
- 28 mm lens
- Shutter with 15-1/1600 speed
- 3 inch LCD screen
- 5x Optical Zoom
- 80-1600 ISO Sensitivity range
- 720p HD video recording capability at 30 fps
- Multiple type memory cards support
- Image Stabilizer
- 0.8 fps Burst mode
- 4x Digital Zoom
- Width – 95.1; Depth – 23.9; Height – 56.7
- Weight – 149 grams
- 2 year Warranty
If you prefer to have good quality in your recorded videos, then PowerShot A3300 IS is a good choice, being the first of A series cameras featuring 720p HD Video recording quality, also considering its attractive price tag. Canon PowerShot A3300 IS has high noise levels at 1600 ISO, but at ISO 80, the images don’t seem to have any noise at all.
Don’t expect very impressive image quality in the PowerShot A3300 IS. You won’t be disappointed with the image quality though. The camera does its job quite well and considering its price, this is a good buy. The Canon PowerShot A3300 IS takes about 2 seconds to power on and ready for action. You will notice that there is only a little lag between two consecutive shots. The Canon PowerShot A3300 IS can be yours for just Rs 8,000/- approximately.