TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Canon rolls out new HJ17ex6.2B Lens
Canon has recently launched a series of lens kits for their high definition cameras. These new generation camera lenses are ideal for digital broadcasting and recording industry.
HJ17ex7.e2B which is a new and improved version of HJ17ex7.2 is the latest addition. This lens is the most appropriate lens that is available in the market to be used by news crews. The limitation for an on the spot news broadcasting crew is that they have to work with very limited supplies since they are always on the move.
So it may not be always possible to carry more than one lens with them. So a lens which can be used for different various scene types and subject distance is the apt one. This is exactly what Hj17ex6.2B is.
Features and specifications of HJ1ex6.2B lens:
- 17 x zoom capability
- 6.2 to 106 mm focal length
- 16: 9 aspect ratio
- Approximately 2 Kg overall weight
This is a single HDTV lens and is very much useful because HD is now becoming a worldwide standard for TV transmission. This lens offers very good picture quality at the same time keeps a very compact size. The lens incorporates in its slender frame very high telephoto abilities with wide angle performance.
This allows news crews to continue shooting various scenarios without having to change the lens. The optical technology incorporated in this lens has a very cutting edge and makes this a very efficient and versatile HDTV lens. Being compact the lens offers the user with very good mobility and ease of carry.
This lens has a focal length range of 6.2 mm to 106 mm and this can be further extended to 212 mm with an extender. This is a very broad focal length and is not very much seen in such a HD capable lens. The lens incorporates ray simulation technology along with Canon spectral coating and this allows reducing the effects of flaring and ghosting. Chromatic aberration, curvature of field etc is also minimised because of the technological innovations used in the lens.
While shooting documentaries this lens come in very handy because of its vivid shooting ability. Even when the distance from the subject cannot be calculated correctly like while shooting in small rooms and when shooting subjects in close up this lens works fantastically very well.
The exact price tag of Canon HJ17ex6.2B is not known as for now.