TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Canon has now unveiled its latest cam which is the successor of EOS 20Da digital SLR camera which is named as EOS 60DA DSLR. This new innovation is mainly for customers who enjoy shooting the night skies. It will also be apt for those interested in astrophotography.
Canon has also revealed that the EOS 60DA DSLR sports a modified infrared filter along with a low noise sensor. These together will help users to capture images with accurate details and sharpness. The improved infrared blocking filter helps to attain hydrogen alpha light sensitivity which is roughly around 3 times more than an ordinary Canon digital SLR cam. This enables to capture crisp and sharp photographic images.
- 1,040,000 dots for detailed focusing
- 18 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- 3-inch Vari-angle Clear View LCD screen
- 63-zone dual layer metering system
- Full manual controls
- HDMI port
- Hydrogen alpha light sensitivity
- Infrared blocking filter
- ISO sensitivity of 100 to 6400 (expandable up to 12800)
- Low noise sensor
- Stereo AV video cable output
The 18 MP CMOS sensor provided helps users in producing sharp and high contrast images which will be highly beneficial in case of capturing astronomical objects. Moreover, Canon EOS 60DA DSLR supports numerous image formats including RAW, JPEG, and RAW+JPEG formats.
Yet another notable feature is its Live View mode. It facilitates users with Shoot silently. By this enhanced feature, the vibration noise created when EOS 6D is mounted on to a super-telephoto EF lens or telescope can be eliminated.
A 3 inch LCD screen is also provided on the rear side of the camera which gives a clear view of the captured images. This display can easily be flipped out. Moreover, it can be adjusted in any angle making it possible to view its display without any matter how it is positioned.
The stereo AV video cable output provided in this cam enables users to connect with the TV screen directly and hence visualize the captured images. Apart from this, a HDMI port is also included.
Furthermore, nine different autofocus points are also supported. In addition to all these, it also has got full manual controls. Another prominent feature is its optional remote accessory which enables users to easily control longer exposure times.
The Canon EOS 60DA DSLR is best apt for the astronomers to take better clarity accurate pictures. It will hit the market by the latter half of this month. This being a premium product it is expected to be priced higher than Rs. 75,000/-.