- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- News After TRS, Congress now faces BJP trouble in Telangana
- Movies Radhika Pandit Calls Yash Their Baby Daughter's Superhero! Shares An Adorable Pic On Father's Day
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Digital Cameras' war: Nikon D4 vs Canon EOS 1DX
It’s pretty easy to come to a conclusion on the brands, when it comes to the cameras. Most of the time the list gets reduced to just a four or five names, and among them Nikon and Canon will definitely be the most respected, being the pioneers in photography and related gadget manufacturing.
For years they have been redefining photography and the way the world did it. Every time, they turn up with some thing new which later becomes revolutionary and an inspiration to many. They are unbeatable when it comes to this business and has the strength of trust of a millions all over the globe.
Nikon and Canon with its high quality body materials, utilities and software is definitely the best one can find in the globe and its research that leads to amazingly improved designs can only be considered a boon to the photography.
Thus it’s only with overwhelming enthusiasm the world looks at these names each time they are on the head lines. Now in the spot light is the very same Nikon and Canon with their new devices in professional photography, the D4 and EOS 1DX respectively.Canon EOS 1DX
- Canon has its 1DX sensor with its pixels of an 18.1 million
- 51 autofocus points
- apertures close to f/8
It’s difficult to come to a conclusion on which one to head for first, since both the devices are equally good. But with some of the features like iPad and iPhone wireless shoot capability, Nikon D4 would never be a disappointing choice at such an early stage.
Both the cameras have been made with expert opinions, the companies claiming to have designed the models accordingly. So yes it’s definitely going to be one good choice which ever it’s going to be. The image quality is superb and HD recording means real HD when it comes to both. Definitely the professional’s choice, both the cameras are worth a buy.