- 2 hrs ago Oppo Reno 4 Series With Localised Features To Launch Soon In India
- 3 hrs ago Week 25, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 Pro 5G, HONOR 8S 2020, Vivo X50 Pro And More
- 3 hrs ago BSNL Plans That Comes With 3GB Data Per Day
- 6 hrs ago How To Easily Backup And Restore Games Installed From Epic Games Store
- Sports UFC star Conor McGregor announces retirement… again
- News India reports hghest single-day spike of 9,971 new COVID-19 cases
- Finance Benchmark Indices Expected To Gain Further Momentum Next Week
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights Of The Auto Industry From The Past Week
- Lifestyle Animal Bite: Why Do They Bite? Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Sonu Sood Sends 200 Idli Vendors Home In Tamil Nadu; Breaks Coconut In Front Of The Buses
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
The Biggest Selfie Shootout of 10 Latest Smartphones! [SAMPLE SHOTS & REVIEW]
Couple of years back, the word "Selfie" has become nothing but a phenomenon term. Today, millions and millions shared their selfies each and every day across all the major social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
As per the reports, selfies make up almost one-third of all photos taken by people aged 18-24. Moreover, the report also says that the most of the selfies are shared in Facebook followed by Whatsapp.
In-fact, the word 'Selfie,' which was derived from self-portrait photograph, has been named as word of the year by Oxford Dictionaries at 2013. Today, we have selected 10 handsets from mid-range to higher end, in order to compare the selfie shooter in outdoor and indoor lighting condition.
Have a look at the selfies comparison below taken by 10 latest smartphones including - iPhone 6s, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, OnePlus X, Xperia Z5, Nexus 5X, Gionee Elife E8, Galaxy On7, Galaxy On5, Lenovo Vibe S1 and Vibeshot.
Selfie Sample Shot #1
The above shot was taken from the recently launched Apple iPhone 6S with 5MP face time camera, inside the studio with proper lighting conditions. While the picture is under focused and lacks sharpness, at the same time, the colors are even and look natural.
Selfie Sample Shot #2
This image covers so many details with the help of Samsung Galaxy Note 5 wide angle lens, flaunting a 5MP camera. Here, the image is bit over exposed, due to sunlight, while we kept the HDR off.
Selfie Sample Shot #3
Even though, the Xperia Z5 is known for its camera, but the selfie taken from this 5MP camera looks a bit under-exposed and is quite grainy.
Selfie Sample Shot #4
We took another sample shot with Nexus 5X with 5MP camera. The above image doesnt look sharp, focussed in parts along with uneven exposure under the sunlight.
Selfie Sample Shot #5
This above image was shot on OnePlus X featuring 8MP camera. To my surprise, the picture came out really well. But, when you zoom the picture, it gets pixelated. Moreover, the details in the background are natural.
Selfie Sample Shot #6
This image was shot on Elife E8 with 8MP camera on front. In this image, the saturation is a bit high and captures more details on the background.
Selfie Sample Shot #7
The above shot from Galaxy On7 was clicked with 5MP camera. It is over exposed resulting in higher brightness.
Selfie Sample Shot #8
The above shot from Galaxy On5 was clicked with 5MP camera. Moreover, it is a bit under focussed and lacks sharpness.
Selfie Sample Shot #9
This shot was taken inside the studio under proper lighting with 8MP camera. Anyhow, in this image, it lacks focus in parts and doesn't cover much of background.
Selfie Sample Shot #10
The recently launched Vibe S1 sports a dual front camera with 8MP and 2MP. However, the image is somewhat bluish toned with sort of blur on the background.
Selfie Sample Shot
On the whole, the devices like Apple iPhone 6S, Lenovo Vibe S1, OnePlus X and Samsung Galaxy Note 5 performs better in both the low light and proper lighting conditions. However, the Sony Xperia Z5, Samsung Galaxy On5 and Galaxy On7 looks grainy and bit under focussed on parts.