- News PM Modi gets Kalpak, Chapan, Samovar as gifts: What are these?
- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni becomes second most-capped ODI player for India
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Firmware updates for Sony A77 and A65 camera models
Sony has recently announced that there A77 and A65 cameras would get a firmware update that would correct certain problems faced by those camera users. This is a much needed update and Sony has been keeping its users waiting for a while.
Sony A77 and A65 cameras faced quite some criticism since there were some minor flaws in the camera that resulted in a bit lag in the operation of certain functionalities. These could be treated by minor tweaks in the operating system but Sony has been till now neglecting the same. Now finally Sony has released the update for the cameras operating system to version 1.05.
The first problem faced by the users was that there was much lag while trying to adjust the exposure settings. This prevented the users from taking simultaneous snaps in quick succession while adjusting the exposure. With the update there is sufficient improvement in the response time according to the company officials. The overall functionality and operability of the camera will also be improved.
The auto review response is very much fast now. You don’t have to wait for the ‘processing’ message which was the case in the present version. Before this, every time you take a snap you will have to wait till the camera processes the image and displays them before going on to take the next picture. The start up time is faster now. So the camera will be up and kicking within a few seconds of turning it on. The responses of the front and rear selection dials are also better with the update.
There is now provision provided in both the cameras to automatically adjust distortion, lateral chromatic aberration, vignetting etc. The lens support has now been upgraded by 6 numbers which results in a total list of 11 lenses. There is sufficient improvement on the auto focus system used too.
The auto focus is now very robust and sound. Even when large telephoto lenses are used there is not much lag in auto focussing. With the update you can focus very faster on moving subjects and distant sceneries. All these updated features would finally result in very realistic and professional looking image reproduction.
This firmware update is already available online. It is there for free downloading so the users may download it via PC or laptop and transfer it to the camera via USB cable.