TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Fujifilm has recently announced their X100 Black Special Edition Box. The device comes in a very amazing presentation box that consists of the camera and its associated articles. This is a very premium set and is especially for photography enthusiasts who need a taste of some very exclusive imaging equipment.
X100 Premium Edition box set will consist of the X100 black camera, protector filter and adapter ring lens hood along with a black and red leather case. All the devices in the box have a very premium feel and look to it. X 100 camera production is limited to just 10,000 units.
Each of the cameras sold is denoted by a number and it shows the position of the camera in the sales line. Once the 10,000 units are sold out the production ceases. The number of box set is limited to just 16. This presentation box comes along with a letter from Fujifilm denoting its authenticity.
Features and specifications of Fujifilm X100:
- APS-C sized CMOS sensor having a resolution of 12 mega pixels
- 1280 x 720 p video recording
- 23 mm F2 lens (fixed)
- Hybrid view finder
- 2.8 inch LCD screen with 4,60,000 dots resolution
- Built in flash along with flash hot shoe
This camera usually comes in a black and silver colour combination but the special edition has an all black colour scheme. The size and design elements are same as the original one. The camera keeps a very retro styling and has a very appealing look. It packs in some very cutting edge technology under its retro looking body. The APS-C sized CMOS sensor comes with a resolution of 12 mega pixels.
The F2 lens is of fixed type and has 23 mm focal length. The LCD screen at the back has a size is 2.8 inches and is of 460K dot resolution. This camera also packs in a hybrid view finder. Indeed this was one of the first cameras to come with a hybrid view finder that offers the practicality of optical view finder without compromising on the overall size.
X100 Premium Edition box set comes with a price tag of about Rs. 1,50,000/-. This is a very premium price tag but considering the exclusivity of the set this price tag is understandable. This is definitely a collector’s item so we can expect quite a high demand for the same.