TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "Prevent Black Day," Says Retired HC Judge
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Mobiles Republic Day 2019 — Discounts On Best Smartphones
- From Kohli To Dhoni; Five Reasons Behind India's Win In 2nd ODI
- Every Place You Need To Visit If You Are A First-Timer In Una
- Strange Case Of A Woman Who Cannot Hear Male Voices
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Emraan Justifies Himself After Calling Aishwarya 'Plastic'
If you want to fall in love with photography all over again then just consider the Finepix X 100 camera from Fujifilm. This camera combines the old generation cameras design and styling elements with the latest in imaging technology. The chassis of the camera has all the traditional design elements which make it look very prestigious.
There are manual dials in the camera and they are very efficiently placed so that the photographer is given easy control over the image aspects. The shutter speed, exposure control etc can be checked even before turning on the camera because of this set up.
The camera offers very good ergonomics too. It is not bulky as its older siblings but in the contrary is very compact and can easily fit in your palms. The control buttons, dials etc are all placed very carefully so that the user can access them without any sort of difficulties.
The top and bottom portion of the camera that houses the controls is made up of cast iron magnesium alloy. This gives the camera body very high durability but also very light weight. The dials in the upper control deck are cast out of metal. The premium quality is obvious from the over all look and feel of the device.
Features and specifications of Finepix X100:
- 12.3 million pixels
- 23.6 x 15.8 mm CMOS sensor
- SD /SDHC memory card slot
- 1280 x 720 pixels video recording with stereo sound
- 20 MB internal memory
- Automatic scene recognition
- Auto Flash
- Fujinon single focal length lens
- Hybrid view finder
- 2.8 inch TFT colour LCD monitor
- USB 2.0
- Lithium ion battery
- HDMI min connector
The hybrid view finder in the camera is a piece of technological marvel which combines the aspects of both optical and electronic view finders. You can easily switch between optical and electronic view finders just by the press of a button. This gives the user the ability to bridge the advantages of both the optical and electronic view finders.
The cameras cutting edge lens offers a focal length of 23mm and this lens lets you take a wide range of shots with very high clarity and resolution. The lens features a F2 aperture. The customised 12.3 mega pixel CMOS image sensor and the EXR processor does the job well of creating high quality photographs.
Finepix X100 price tag in India is not yet announced.