FujiFilm India has unveiled it's most ambitious products. These are the FujiFilm X-Pro1 & the JZ100 range of digital cameras. These digital cameras are incorporated with the latest Interchangeable Lenses technology. They provide users the Optical Zoom feature. Thus, using their LCD Lenses, your photography is much more enhanced. The X-Pro1 & the JZ100 enable the users to record High-Definition videos as well. There are a range of features in both these wonderful gadgets.
Let us look at some of their features:
- Interchangeable Lens Technology incorporated
- 16 Mega Pixel APS-CMOS image sensor with EXR Processing Technology
- Switch Between Electronic & Optical modes through the hybrid Multi Viewfinder
- Sleek Design
- Light Weight
- Digital Image Stabilization
- Interchangeable Lenses which serve as replacement to the full sensor DSLR Camera
- 14 Mega Pixel resolution
- 8X Optical Zoom
- Social Media features supported
- Smile and Shoot Feature
- LCD Lens
- Blink Detection & Tracking technology enables intuitive photography
- Automatic Scene Recognition
These high end cameras were unveiled in India by Ms Minissha Lamba who is also the brand ambassador of FujiFilm.
In addition to these cameras, various other FujiFilm cameras were also launched. These include HS25EXR, F660EXR, T350, JX500, JZ100, AX550, SL260, S4200, S2980, L30 & C25 range of cameras which can be used by entry-level people as well as professional photographers.
These FujiFilm cameras are in high demand throughout India & stocks are expected to be sold-out soon. Thus, if you are looking for a fulfilling photography experience, then these digital cameras are tailor-made for you. So grab one of them today.