TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Fujifilm unveils new XF1 camera for Rs 33,989, Bets Big Growth in Indian market
Japanese camera maker, Fujifilm seems to be betting high on Indian market. Consequently, the company showcased its latest addition to the X Series of cameras for the Indian market recently – the premium compact XF1. The series features cameras like Fujifilm X-Pro1, Fujifilm X100, X10, X-S1 and Fujifilm X-E1. The XF1 Series is priced starting from Rs. 33,989 and will be made available in stores across India in the next couple of weeks.
Fujifilm is planning to invest around Rs 15 crore on promotional activities during the upcoming festive season. The company is pinning its hope on bringing in Rs 40 crores worth sales during the next 2 months as against Rs 25 crore sales they clocked last year. There are also plans in place to roll out more new models in Indian market like a water proof camera.
The company sources stated that they aim to sell 2.5 lakh camera units and achieve a 35% growth in revenue from this promising market. They currently offer around 12 models to the Indian consumers. Last year they had a global sales turnover of $27 billion of which Indian market contributes to 1%. However, Fujifilm India Managing Director Kenichi Tanaka expressed satisfaction that the share of Indian market is continuously growing up and he expects a significant progress this year in terms of revenue and market share.
Features of Fujifilm XF1 camera
- Manual zoom with lens retraction
- 12 MP EXR-CMOS sensor
- ISO Sensitivity ranges from 100-3200
- Full manual control
- RAW format recording support
- Movie recording in HD format with built in microphones
- Multiple simulation models for supporting for different color and B/W looks
- Advanced image processing filters
- 3 inch 460K LCD