TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
FujiFilm India Pvt Ltd has brought out new digital cameras with interchangeable lenses. This cameras is named as the FujiFilm X-Pro 1, & is the first mirror-less interchangeable digital camera. This camera release comes at a time when the FujiFilm's earlier releases especially the FinePix 100 was tremendously successful.
The FujiFilm X-Pro 1 incorporates within it a 16 Mega Pixel APS-CMOS image sensor which is further enhanced by the FujiFilm EXR Processing Technology. These sensors ensure a clear image as it displays the 6X6 color array in comparison to the 2X2 array format displayed by the usual, conventional cameras. In addition to this, viewers can also switch between electronic & optical viewfinders using the Hybrid multi-viewfinder.
The X-Pro 1 also gives you the option of using three interchangeable lenses. Not only this, the FujiFilm X-pro 1 has a sleek, retro design to it along with a 3-inch LCD screen. The price of the FujiFilm X-Pro 1 in India is expected to be reasonable & due to this, people can easily afford this camera. This is the best alternative for a high-end DSLR camera.