TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
FujiFilm India Pvt Ltd has brought out new digital cameras with interchangeable lenses. This cameras is named as the FujiFilm X-Pro 1, & is the first mirror-less interchangeable digital camera. This camera release comes at a time when the FujiFilm's earlier releases especially the FinePix 100 was tremendously successful.
The FujiFilm X-Pro 1 incorporates within it a 16 Mega Pixel APS-CMOS image sensor which is further enhanced by the FujiFilm EXR Processing Technology. These sensors ensure a clear image as it displays the 6X6 color array in comparison to the 2X2 array format displayed by the usual, conventional cameras. In addition to this, viewers can also switch between electronic & optical viewfinders using the Hybrid multi-viewfinder.
The X-Pro 1 also gives you the option of using three interchangeable lenses. Not only this, the FujiFilm X-pro 1 has a sleek, retro design to it along with a 3-inch LCD screen. The price of the FujiFilm X-Pro 1 in India is expected to be reasonable & due to this, people can easily afford this camera. This is the best alternative for a high-end DSLR camera.