TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
It is the features and the uniqueness of digital cameras which makes it difficult for us to finally decide which camera we should buy. Feature rich digital cameras are easy to see these days. This year, Consumer Electronics Event 2012, which is to be held at Las Vegas, will give people an opportunity to watch all the cool gadgets and gizmos, which are to be released in 2012. The exhibition includes digital cameras as well, obviously, from many manufacturers.
Reportedly, GE, popular Camera manufacturer, will be showcasing its stunning, feature rich digital camera named as X600 in the CES. GE’s X600 would make drop your jaws, with its looks, but once when you get to know its specifications and its attractive price tag, the X600 would easily come in your top 10 Must-buy camera list.
Key features of GE X600:
- 2.7 inch LCD display
- DSLR sized body
- 14.4 MP Sensor
- Advanced Aptina™ CMOS technology
- Video recording - 1080p full high definition
- 26 mm wide angle lens
- 25x Optical zoom
- Enhanced High Dynamic Range Plus capability
These details are all that is known about GE X600 till now. The CES 2012 will hopefully shed some light on a few other details of the camera.
According to Gap Intelligence, GE is one of the fastest growing digital camera brands and was globally appreciated for its cameras’ reliability. GE X600 is but one of a series of cameras which GE intends to launch this year. As per the reports, all the other cameras are just upgraded models. It is the X600 which makes all the hype.
The HDR+ is the coolest addition to the already fantastic specifications of GE X600. With this technology, the X600 users will be able to combine up to 6 successive frames or action shots, so as to make it more impressive and artistic. This would probably surprise and make photographers and camera enthusiasts excited. The 25x optical zoom is a big advantage as well.
If you are impressed, then get this – X600 features Advanced CMOS pixel technology and with its 26 mm wide angle lens, the camera can capture up to 10 frames seamlessly in a second, and all of them at full resolutions. There is one other thing which can really get you impressed – the price tag. GE combines all these cool technologies and features in the X600 and presents it before the consumers for sale, with a price tag of just Rs 10,500/-.