TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Kodak has officially said that it is going to stop making cameras and digital frames. This marks the end of an era in the world of camera and multimedia products. Eastman Kodak Co has said that bankruptcy is one of the major reasons for this move. The 132 year old company which was known for bringing out some iconic cameras that captured the imagination of people across the world is now shutting doors.
Kodak couldn't survive the fight with the Japanese camera manufacturers and eventually withered away, according to experts. The experts also state that Eastman Kodak hasn't managed to pace up with the digital camera evolution.
One irony here is Steven Sasson, a Kodak engineer invented the world's first digital camera. Kodak also spent around $5 billion towards developing of photo technology that is being used in cellphones and digital equipments today. Thus, it is sad that a giant like Kodak is forced to shut shop. All of the Kodak products especially cameras are surely going to be missed across the world.