- just now Redmi K20 Pro Is World’s Fastest Phone – Official Teaser Ahead Of India Launch
- 8 min ago NASA Astronaut Chronicles Southern Lights From ISS
- 27 min ago Android Q Developer Preview 2 Update Now Available For OnePlus 6, OnePlus 6T
- 56 min ago Alleged Realme 4 Retail Package Surface Online: Looks Fishy Though
- News US' F-35 bait to convince India against buying S-400: Will it work?
- Movies Maharshi AP/ TS Box Office Collections Day 39: Another Good Sunday For Mahesh Babu's Movie
- Finance Shriram Transport Nosedives After Reports Of Piramal Selling Stake
- Sports Cavani: Uruguay ready to fight for Copa America glory
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kodak stops making cameras
Kodak has officially said that it is going to stop making cameras and digital frames. This marks the end of an era in the world of camera and multimedia products. Eastman Kodak Co has said that bankruptcy is one of the major reasons for this move. The 132 year old company which was known for bringing out some iconic cameras that captured the imagination of people across the world is now shutting doors.
Kodak couldn't survive the fight with the Japanese camera manufacturers and eventually withered away, according to experts. The experts also state that Eastman Kodak hasn't managed to pace up with the digital camera evolution.
One irony here is Steven Sasson, a Kodak engineer invented the world's first digital camera. Kodak also spent around $5 billion towards developing of photo technology that is being used in cellphones and digital equipments today. Thus, it is sad that a giant like Kodak is forced to shut shop. All of the Kodak products especially cameras are surely going to be missed across the world.