- 53 min ago Week 34, 2020 Launch Roundup: Redmi 9 Prime, Realme V5 5G, Vivo S7, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra And
- 13 hrs ago Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- 19 hrs ago Dell Mobile Adapter Speakerphone Review: A Good Addition To Your Desk
- 20 hrs ago Indian Twitter Counterpart Koo App Available On Google Play, App Store: How To Use
- Movies Mohanlal Was Not The Original Choice For Devadoothan, Reveals Sibi Malayil!
- Sports Sullivan enjoys home comforts at English Championship
- News Kerala plane crash: 14 passengers critical; probe under way to determine exact cause
- Finance 6 Easy Steps to Check Your CIBIL Score for Free
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Canon EOS M50 launched in India with 4K video recording at Rs 61,995
India is an evolving market in terms of cameras, keeping this in mind Canon India has launched a new mirrorless camera called EOS M50. Here are the specs and features.
Canon once again comes up with an impressive mirrorless camera lineup called EOS M50 in India on Friday. The new camera comes with the DIGIC 8 image processor which ensure the best picture quality and capable of shooting movies of 4K resolution.
EOS M50 comes with an advanced dual pixel CMOS AF (Autofocus) technology. The mirrorless camera is light in weight and portable enough to carry anywhere on the go. The device comes with a 24.1-megapixel APS-C sized CMOS camera sensor, which helps users shooting ultra-high definition videos even in a low-light environment.
The Canon EOS M50 comes with a touch and drag AF, which allow users to select and move the AF frame via touch panel while looking through the OLED electronic viewfinder which is built of 2.36 million dots.
"India is an evolving market and so are the demands and expectations of the customers. EOS M50 strengthens our commitment to the mirrorless segment. This product is a result of our 'consumer-first' approach," BGR quoted, Kazutada Kobayashi, President & CEO, Canon India.
The camera also comes with a feature called 4K Frame Grab, which allows users to take high-resolution images from the taken footage. The M50 also comes with the combination of IS lenses, which is expert in taking stable shoots during a shaky movie shooting.
"Even when using non-IS lenses, the EOS M50's built-in five-axis stabilisation feature ensures that users are able to enjoy seamless and resolute video capture," the company said.
Apart from the 4K resolution option, the camera also shoots in high-frame-rate of HD 120p to render beautiful slow-motion movement when played back. The camera is also said to cover a larger surface area with 143 autofocus points. The M50 comes with up to 51200 ISO sensitivity, so users can get clearer shots with minimum noise during low-light conditions.
A new addition called 'silent' mode helps in muting the shutter sound, which makes it the perfect mirrorless camera for capturing concerts and events. The camera is also designed for one-hand operation along with the buttons and dials placed on the right side of the camera.
On connectivity part the device also supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and near-field communication (NFC) connectivity and users can pair the camera to smart devices for sharing images and videos.
The Canon EOS M50 is available with a single kit and comes with a price tag of Rs 61,995.