TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Fujifilm launches new instant camera
Fujifilm, the Japanese multinational photography and imaging company, launched a new instant polaroid camera at a price of Rs.9,550.
Named Instax Wide 300, the camera weighs 612 grams without the batteries, strap and film. The camera's shooting range is empowered with a real image finder and a built-in automatic electronic flash and liquid crystal display unit.
The camera will have the ability to accommodate 10 film packs.
Commenting on the launch, Yasunobu Nishiyama, managing director of Fujifilm, said: "At Fujifilm, we are committed to bringing in constant innovation. The Instax series is a range of instant cameras with remarkable features that appeal to different age groups and usage patterns."
"Aided with better technology and features, the wide format photography enables capturing every facial expression and object feature with a lot of clarity and sharpness.
"In addition, these cameras are perfectly equipped for professional photography and specialised photography for weddings, parties, birthdays and other memorable events," he added.