TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
In a bid to enrich the culture of photography in India, Sony India has now introduced Sony Imaging Pro Support (SIPS) for professional photographers. What this means is that Sony, as it forays into SIPS service, will be catering unparalleled support to professional photographers.
With 4 exclusive Sony Imaging Pro Support (SIPS) service center in Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai and Cochin and a national helpline no., members will be able to experience Sony's best-in-class digital imaging products for day-to-day business and enjoy benefits such as priority repair service and access to Sony customer call care center through the registered mobile number and much more.
Speaking on the announcement, Mr. Kenichiro Hibi, Managing Director, Sony India, said, "At Sony, we take pride in enhancing our services to meet the varied requirements of our customers. With the launch of Sony Imaging Pro Support (SIPS), we will be closely servicing professional photographers and provide them with world-class experience and dynamic support." "This platform will serve as a unique and differentiated platform for all SIPS members and will act as a window of opportunity for members to experience Sony's exclusive services. With an aim to deliver end-to-end customer support services, we are further looking at expansion of this immersive programme in future."
To provide a refined photography experience, Sony is offering its registered members with superior support to meet their professional needs, ensuring their gear is always ready. To enroll for the SIPS Program, professionals need to register on the Sony Pro Support site post which members will be eligible for benefits like a welcome Kit (Member card and strap), invitation by card, call, e-mail, SMS, to new product launch, seminar and event as deemed fit by Sony, complimentary lens/body cleaning service, discounted service (25 percent discount on labour/ Part fees), priority repair service at service reception upon presentation of membership card, priority access to SONY customer call center through registered mobile number.
The members will also be eligible for loan equipment which may be available upon request if In-Warranty turnaround time exceeds 3 working day, subject to availability and upon specific request.
This premium service from Sony will be availed free for all Alpha customers under the following qualification criteria:
- A full-time, self-employed individual, or an employee of a professional imaging business, who plays a direct role in the creation of moving or still images for third parties on a professional basis and holds an impeccable reputation in the industry.
- Professionals who own two or more Sony Alpha Full Frame interchangeable lens cameras and three or more Sony lenses (Two G Master lens and either one Zeiss lens or one G series lens), purchased from an authorized Sony India reseller.
- Applicant should be at least 18 years of age and a resident of India.
Thus applicants, who meet all of the eligibility criteria, can apply with the help of following steps:
1. Register their email address for verification via https://prosupport.sony.co.in/
2. Fill out the online application form with the required information.
3. Upload any required application documents.