TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Nikon Coolpix S9300, a compact camera with high zoom feature
Nikon cameras are quite popular since the company is known to integrate style and functionality into their devices. The latest addition to the camera line up by Nikon S Coolpix S9300. This is the direct successor to Nikon Coolpix S9100. This is a very compact camera that has high zoom features.
Features and specifications of Nikon Coolpix S9300:
- High zoom compact camera
- Sleek design
- Back illuminated 16 mega pixel CMOS sensor
- Lens shift vibration reduction
- Full HD video recording
- Nikkor 18 x optical zoom lens
- 3 inch LCD monitor
- Built in GPS
- Wide variety of scene modes
Lens shift vibration reduction technology is also incorporated into the device and this reduces the blur that is caused by shaking of the camera lens. The advantage of the backside illuminated CMOS is very much visible when taking images of night portraits and landscapes.
Multiple shots are taken in quick successions and they are combined together to give a very accurate and true image. This gives the most accurate image irrespective of the lighting conditions. So great quality pictures are guaranteed regardless of whether it is day or midnight.
The camera has a built in high performance GPS. An electronic compass is also there so that current coordinates of your position can be recorded. The GPS can also be set to record the position information even when the camera is in off condition. This can give you an exact map of the route that you have travelled.
There is point of interest data in the GPS that can display and record names of about 1,700,000 locations world wide. The full HD video recording capability of the camera is simply amazing. The camera enables video recording at 1920 x 1080 pixels and along with stereo sound recording. For amateur film makers there is a function in the camera that lets you pause the video while recording and continue it later. But in the playback the movie will appear as one continuous clip.
Nikon Coolpix S9300 comes with a price tag of less than Rs.20,000/-.