TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
Nikon is going to launch D3200 camera with a 24 mega pixels image sensor by this April itself according to the rumours in the tech world. This camera is in contradictory to Nikons usual camera line up scheme in which they usually rolls out cameras with less resolution but very high ISO. Nikon might have figured out that the market is for higher resolution cameras and hence this change.
Nikons D3000 line up consists of affordable cameras that belong to the entry level segment. So we can expect this camera too to fall in the same category. Not much of the specs and features of this camera are known at the moment expect for a few rumoured ones. But these speculated specs seem to be very impressive.
Expected features and specifications of Nikon D3200 camera:
- 24 mega pixels APS-C sized image sensor
- Burst rate of up to four frames per second
- 11 point auto focus functionality
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- High resolution video recording
This is a DSLR (Digital single lens reflection system) camera and will belong to the entry level of the same. The 24 mega pixels image sensor is very impressive. Usually when we consider other DSLR cameras in the market most of them have an image resolution in the range of 16 mega pixels. This would give the camera a definite edge over the others. The 11 point auto focus system is expected to deliver very professional quality image and that too with the least effort.
The burst rate of four frames per second is also very impressive. This will enable for high speed photography. Video recording can also be done at very high resolutions and at a good speed too. The integrated Wi-Fi will allow the user to share their photos or videos from any Wi-Fi hot spot or upload them to an online cloud service or auto back up the files. They can be directly posted in social networking sites too without any hassle. The thing that is yet to be seen is whether the high resolution sensor will affect the ISO range of the camera. But Nikon will find a way for it to ensure an optimum balance between the two.
Nikon D3200 camera’s price tag is not yet announced. Considering the fact that Nikon D3100 body is sold for Rs. 28,000/-. Along with the lens the whole system is priced about Rs. 50,000/- So we can expect the price of D3200 to be below the Rs. 50,000/- bench mark.